Kako bi saznali više, uključujući kako kontrolirati kolačiće, pročitajte ovdje: Politika kolačića
ThermaX™ PEKK-A 3D Filament
ThermaX™ PEKK-A (PolyEtherKetoneKetone) is made using the 60/40 PEKK copolymer and is one of the highest performance materials in the plastics business. PEKK is a leading material in the PAEK family and has exceptional mechanical, thermal, and chemical resistance properties, while being substantially easier to print than PEEK. Developed in partnership with Arkema – a leading supplier of ultra-performance materials.
The Polyaryletherketone (PAEK) family of thermoplastics exhibit exceptional thermal, chemical, and mechanical properties. The PAEK family includes the following polymers:
- Polyetherketoneketone (PEKK)
- Polyetherketone (PEK)
- Polyetheretherketone (PEEK)
- Polyetherketoneetherketoneketone (PEKEKK)
Gone are the days when you needed a wildly expensive closed-source printer and license to take advantage of ultra-performance polymers. Our PEKK was created to be printed using the many new open-source printer platforms currently available on the market. Compare to Stratasys® Antero™ PEKK and you will realize this is a great opportunity to take advanced of an aerospace-grade material without being tied to an expensive closed-source system. 3DXTech® and Stratasys® both purchase PEKK resin from the same supplier, so what’s the difference? Freedom, cost, and innovation. ThermaX™ PEKK can be printed on a growing array of lower-cost printers whereas the Stratasys Antero™ PEKK requires users to purchase an expensive Fortus® system and a high-priced license.
ThermaX™ PEKK-A has a wider processing window than PEEK and typically prints with extruder temps between 325 – 350°C, whereas PEEK often requires extruder temps of 400°C or higher. ThermaX™ PEKK has a lower rate and degree of crystallinity than PEEK, which aids in its ease of printing. However, once printed and annealed, PEKK parts exhibit superior performance vs. PEEK. Easier to print + superior performance!
ThermaX™ PEKK product attributes include:
- PEKK-C is made using the 70/30 PEKK copolymer
- Substantially easier to print than PEEK
- Continuous Use Temperature (CUT) of 260°C, and higher for short duration
- Glass Transition Temp (Tg) of 162°C (20°C higher than PEEK)
- Melt Temp (Tm) of 335°C (allows for lower print temps than PEEK)
- Inherent flame resistance (UL94 V-0)
- Low smoke generation for aerospace applications
- Outstanding mechanical, thermal, and chemical resistance
- Excellent resistance to a broad range of chemicals, such as those used in the oil/gas, automotive, aerospace, industrial, and chemical processing industries
- Diameter: 1.75mm, 2.85mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Colors: Natural
- Larger reel quantities available upon request
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder Temp: 345 – 375°C
- Bed Temp: 120 – 140°C
- Bed Prep: Ultem™ Tape is the ideal build surface, glue stick on clean glass is suitable
- Enclosure temp (if your printer is equipped): 70 – 150°C
- Print Speed: 20-50 mm/s for 0.2mm layer height, faster print speeds as results and experience dictate
- Drying Instructions: Please see the following instructions for when you want to dry out this filament, HERE.
Annealing (post crystalizing) 3D Printed PEKK Parts: Parts printed with PEKK may be annealed after printing to ramp-up the crystallinity in the resin. This will maximize mechanical, thermal, and chemical resistance properties. Printed parts will be transparent golden in color and then turn an opaque tan color once annealed (see picture above). If you do not post-crystallize the PEKK parts, then the maximum use temperature is 150°C. If you do post-crystallize, then the maximum use temperature is 260°C. So you can choose which route to go depending on the needs of your part.
- Step 1: Place part in an oven and raise the temperature to 160c, allow to remain at that temperature for 30 minutes.
- Step 2: Raise the oven temperature to 200c and allow the part to remain their until it turns a uniform tan color. Timing will depend on the temperature uniformity and circulation of the air inside the oven. Allow to cool prior to handling part.
ThermaX™ is a trademark of 3DXTech LLC, it’s owners, and affiliates.
Kepstan® is a registered trademark of Arkema Inc.
Antero™ is a trademark of Stratasys Ltd.
Samo logirani kupci koji su kupili ovaj proizvod mogu napisati recenziju.
Spectrum Premium PLA Blue Lagoon 1.75 1kgkn200,00Dodaj u košaricu
Aesthetic, biodegradable and reliable 3D printing Premium PLA is a filament based on polylactide which belongs to aliphatic polymers. It shows full biodegradability. Carefully selected colour concentrates provide items manufactured of Premium PLA with intense colours in a broad spectrum. Moreover, the choice of an appropriate dye base for the pellets for filament extrusion …